Barbour Wax Thornproof Dressing. A classic dressing for your Barbour wax jackets and coats. A treatment that is easy to apply and is made from the original formula as the Barbour fabric, which helps preserve the garment and also its waterproof qualities.
Directions on how to re-proof your wax product:
1. You require a pan of hot water and soft cloth or sponge.
2. Choose a warm room or outside on a hot day.
3. Stand the tin in the hot water to soften the dressing.
4. Work the dressing into the garment well, using the cloth or sponge.
5. Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches.
6. Rub in well, don't just paint on.
7. Do not use access dressing
8. For a Factory finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer.
9. Hang the garment overnight in a warm place.
Delivery CostsFree mainland UK Delivery on orders over £50
Standard mainland UK Delivery: £4.95
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man & Isle of Scilly £12.50
Delivery to Europe: from £9.95
Worldwide Delivery: from £14.95
Click here for detailed delivery information
Delivery TimesOrders via standard UK delivery are dispatched within 1-5 working days.
Orders are delivered via DPD, Royal Mail 24 and Parcelforce.
When your order is dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email containing your tracking number. As soon as this arrives, your item should with you the next day *a working day is classed as Monday through Friday and excludes weekend and Bank Holidays.
Returns PolicyChange of mind: You may return most new, unopened items within 28 days of delivery for a full refund (excluding postage)
Faulty items: Just let us know, and we will provide you with a returns label and provide a full exchange or a refund, including any postage paid
click here for our full returns policy